Getting to Anguilla from St. Maarten to Anguilla is easy and you have several options. The boat/ferry service from Dutch St. Maarten and French St. Martin is easy and there are several options.
1. The Public Ferry (from St. Martin’s Marigot Ferry Port - French Side) to Anguilla’s Blowing Point Ferry Terminal.
2. Airport Shuttle (private or semi-private speedboat from the Airport Ferry Terminal in St. Maarten – Dutch Side) to Anguilla’s Blowing Point Ferry Terminal. Our front desk will assist you with all your transfer needs.
3. Another option is to fly from St. Maarten to Anguilla, very comfortable, especially after a long flight, but also more expensive. See below options.
Please note that the public ferry from Margiot (French St. Martin) is now in operation. Boat transfers from St. Maarten are through the airport shuttle service.
This requires a taxi ride from St. Maarten airport to the Marigot ferry terminal (approx. US$ 20.00 to US$ 30.00 one-way)
Departures from Blowing Point (Port-Anguilla) will be at
Departures from Marigot (Port-Saint Martin) will be at 9:30AM
Fee is $30 p/p USD cash only Travelers are reminded that protocols for travel are strictly enforced, including obtaining a Day Pass from the Ministry of Health or the Blowing Point Ferry Terminal. The mandatory health protocols in place are as follows: Only fully vaccinated persons are allowed to travel. Proof of vaccination status must be presented to the booking agent. Passengers must submit evidence of a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 2 days prior to their arrival date.Masks must be worn throughout the ports and on the vessels, and social distancing exercised where possible.
Private Anguilla ferries with service to and from the new Anguilla Ferry terminal at the Princess Juliana Airport in Dutch St. Maarten are: GB Express, Gotcha, Funtime, and Calypso. Prices vary from US $75 one way and up. “Carimar Caring” Concierge Service can reserve these ferry services for you.
- Funtime – Departs directly across from the Princess Juliana Airport in Dutch St. Maarten and arrives at Blowing Point, Anguilla. Times vary; please call ahead for details. Reservations required. Tel: 1 (264) 497-6511/1 (264) 235-8106/1 (866) 334-0047, [email protected] http://www.funtime-charters.com
- GB Express – Ride in style with GB Express, Captain by Lyle Connor with over twenty years of experience on the sea. Daily scheduled transfers between St. Maarten’s Princess Julianna Airport and Anguilla. All prices in USD plus departure tax from Anguilla. Call for more information and departure times. Tel: 1 (264) 235-6205/7010, 1 (321) 406-0414 [email protected], www.gbferries.com
- Calypso – Airport Transfers between Blowing Point, Anguilla and new Anguilla-St. Maarten dock at Simpson Bay near Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM). Most of our services can be booked as either semi-private or private charters. Semi-private boats are shared with other passengers traveling to the same destination and private charters are reserved specifically for your party. We can also accommodate large numbers of guests, such as for a wedding, with advanced reservations. Tel: 1 (264) 584-8504, [email protected]
Departure Taxes: See Anguilla Travel Tips for information on departure taxes
Consult the Anguilla Tourist Board website for up-to-date schedules and information on departure taxes.
Flying from St. Maarten to Anguilla is a little bit more expensive than the ferries, however, it is also a very comfortable way to arrive in Anguilla, especially after a long journey. Two local airlines offer this service. There are a few scheduled flights you can book, or you can also charter your own small plane (7 to 9 seater) if you are a larger group.
You will be personally greeted upon your arrival in St. Maarten and your luggage will be taken care of. The flight from St. Maarten to Anguilla takes about 7 minutes and offers you great views of the two islands.
Our team will be happy to assist you in making your reservation.
TRANS ANGUILLA AIRWAYS
Our two local Airlines, Trans Anguilla Airways and Anguilla Air Services offer scheduled connections to your British Airways or Virgin Atlantic flight. However, as that might not be the case for all flights or require an overnight in Antigua, we suggest checking with those airlines before booking your transatlantic flight. For larger groups, a charter flight can always be organized. Our team will be happy to assist you on booking your connection.