Anguilla Ferry from St. Martin
Getting to Anguilla via ferry service from Dutch St. Maarten and French St. Martin is easy and there are several options.
Departure Taxes: See Anguilla Travel Tips for information on departure taxes
Consult the Anguilla Tourist Board website for up-to-date schedules and information on departure taxes.
The Anguilla Ferry System (public ferry) offers a daytime service between Marigot (French St. Martin) and Blowing Point in Anguilla. The ferry runs every day in 45-minute intervals. Anguilla to Marigot hours are from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm and Marigot to Anguilla hours are from 8:15 am to 7:00 pm. The cost each way is US$20 per adult (age 12 and over) and US$10 per child (age 2-11).
The Ferry Schedule (subject to change at any moment due to weather conditions)
Private Anguilla ferries with service to and from the new Anguilla Ferry terminal at the Princess Juliana Airport in Dutch St. Maarten are: GB Express, The Link, Gotcha, Funtime, and Calypso. Prices vary from US $60 one way and up. “Carimar Caring” Concierge Service can reserve these ferry services for you.
- Funtime – Departs directly across from the Princess Juliana Airport in Dutch St. Maarten and arrives at Blowing Point, Anguilla. Times vary; please call ahead for details. Reservations required. Tel: 1 (264) 497-6511/1 (264) 235-8106/1 (866) 334-0047, email@example.com http://www.funtime-charters.com
- GB Express – Ride in style with GB Express, Captain by Lyle Connor with over twenty years of experience on the sea. Daily regular scheduled transfers between St. Maarten’s Princess Julianna Airport and Anguilla. All prices in USD plus departure tax from Anguilla. Call for more information and departure times. Tel: 1 (264) 235-6205/7010, 1 (321) 406-0414 firstname.lastname@example.org, www.gbferries.com
- Calypso – Airport Transfers between Blowing Point, Anguilla and new Anguilla-St. Maarten dock at Simpson Bay near Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM). Most of our services can be booked as either semi-private or private charters. Semi-private boats are shared with other passengers traveling to the same destination and private charters are reserved specifically for your party. We are also able to accommodate large numbers of guests, such as for a wedding, with advanced reservations. Tel: 1 (264) 584-8504, info@CalypsoChartersAnguilla.com.
- The Link – Call 274-772-4901, 274-729-5235, or 274-729-9823 for more information
- From Blowing Point to the Simpson Bridge in St. Maarten.
- Daily Schedule: (as of their last update – check directly)
- SXM to AXA: 8:45 AM, 11:10 AM, 1:45 PM, 3:30 PM, 5:15 PM
- AXA to SXM: 8:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 12:15 AM, 2:30 PM, 4:30 PM
- Fare: US$35 p/p one way Adult / US$60 p/p round trip Adult / US$20 one way and $40 round trip for kids
***In order to stimulate the local economy, Anguilla encourages travelers to use the local taxi services when transferring to/from the airport or ferry terminal. The taxi rates can be found here.
Please note that the ferries are small boats and if you tend to be seasick, take Dramamine well before getting on the boat and try to sit on the top level of the boat. On windy days, on the way to Anguilla sit on the left side facing forward, and going to Marigot, sit on the right side.