Are you planning a vacation to Anguilla? There are basically three ways to fly here:
1) Fly into St. Maarten and take the ferry to Anguilla (see Ferry Services)
2) Fly into St. Maarten and take an additional flight from St. Maarten into Anguilla
3) Fly directly into Anguilla
***In order to stimulate the local economy, Anguilla encourages travelers to use the local taxi services when transferring to/from the airport or ferry terminal. The taxi rates can be found here.
|Direct international service to Dutch St Maarten (SXM) is offered by several airlines from various cities:|
|• American Airlines
• United Airlines
• Jet Blue
|• US Airways
• Air Canada
|• West Jet
• Air France
Dutch St. Maarten (SXM) to Anguilla (AXA):
• Anguilla Air Services (via private charter or scheduled 7 minute flight)
• Trans Anguilla Airlines
San Juan, Puerto Rico (SJU) to Anguilla (AXA):
• Cape Air
• Anguilla Air Express / Rainbow International Airlines
Nevis (NEV), St. Kitts (SKB) or St. Thomas (STT) to Anguilla (AXA):
Please check the Anguilla Tourist Board site for updated information on Airlines and Air Charters.
“Carimar Caring” Concierge Service can reserve St. Maarten to Anguilla flights for you.
A valid passport is required for ALL points of entry. Visitors are required to have a return or onward ticket. Green Card holders must have a valid green card and valid passport from their country of origin. A list of countries requiring a visa to enter Anguilla can be found on the Anguilla Tourist Board’s website.
ANGUILLA AIR EXPRESS
Tel: 866-Cape-Air (866-227-3247)